How Microdermabrasion Treatment Works
Microdermabrasion is a proven, non-invasive skin treatment that helps to reduce the appearance of minor imperfections. During your procedure, a highly trained member of our team can exfoliate your skin using a specialized handheld device. This tool releases a stream of micro-crystals over the surface of the skin to remove the top layer of cells and enhance lymphatic flow, promoting skin cell renewal and regrowth. To ensure the best results, our team can use very careful and precise techniques to reveal younger, healthier skin.
Your treatment will typically last 30 minutes or less, depending on the number of areas treated and the size of each section. Microdermabrasion does not require downtime, and patients typically experience little to no discomfort. At our practice, we can help you achieve clearer, brighter skin after your first procedure. However, many patients choose to undergo repeat treatments for an optimal outcome.
Achieve Significant Results
By exfoliating your skin and stimulating cell renewal, we can help reveal more youthful, healthier skin. Microdermabrasion can address a number of cosmetic concerns and has helped our patients accomplish a wide range of results, including:
- More even skin tone
- Less acne breakouts
- Reduction in lines and wrinkles
- Improved texture
- Minimized pores and scarring
Because microdermabrasion is a gentle and conservative procedure, it can often be combined with other treatments. Often, patients will choose to undergo rotating treatments of microdermabrasion and light chemical peels to treat both the surface and deeper layers of skin. Together, these treatments can produce a completely refreshed appearance.
This non-invasive solution gently exfoliates the surface of your skin and increases collagen production to reveal younger, fresher cells.
Unique Advantages of Microdermabrasion
During your consultation, our team will listen to your unique goals to help choose the right skin treatment for your needs. Microdermabrasion offers several benefits, including:
- Accessibility: Unlike certain laser treatments which may cause hyperpigmentation, microdermabrasion can be used on all skin tones.
- No chemicals: Patients who are sensitive to harsh chemicals in over-the-counter skin care products and peels can undergo treatment without the risk of irritation or allergic reaction.
- Multiple treatment areas: Microdermabrasion is a safe and effective way to treat minor imperfections on various areas of the body, including the face, neck, chest, back, and hands.
- Quick and convenient: With microdermabrasion, no downtime is required. This ensures you can get back to your regular schedule immediately after treatment.
- Gentle and reliable: Unlike take-home skin care kits, this treatment is gentle on your skin, protecting you from irritation and scabbing.
If you suffer from minor skin imperfections like dark spots, acne blemishes, or fine lines and wrinkles, Dr. Galitzin can help you to achieve a healthier, younger-looking complexion.
Enhance the Appearance of Your Skin
At Skin Care at 5th Ave, our team combines cosmetic expertise with advanced techniques to provide you with the highest quality care. If you are ready to improve the appearance of your skin with the gentle, non-invasive microdermabrasion treatment, schedule your consultation today by contacting us online or call us at (770) 487-2645.